Adobe Photoshop for beginners
3 hour workshop – Adobe Photoshop is the King Of The Road when it comes to graphic design, design is only limited by your imagination! Learn how to cut out images, put one in front of each other, and what layers are all about, and much much more. Yes – Discounts available for groups!
Adobe Photoshop for Beginners – 3 hour workshop
Adobe Photoshop is the King Of The Road when it comes to graphic design, design is only limited by your imagination!
In this short course I can teach you how to design like a pro, make your designs manageable, and organised, and save the output in an appropriate format.
Photoshop is amazing in every way shape and form, try it and you’ll be amazed
- Because you want to use your graphic design skills to make flyers, magazine covers and logo’s
- Because Photoshop is the professionals choice for graphic design
- Because you only want the best
- A beginner level course showing you how to use the screen and major components
- All you need is a laptop and the Photoshop program (any version)
- Topics include:
- What is Photoshop and why would I use it?
- How to setup your screen the easiest?
- What tools are there to use, and where can I find them?
- How can I open and manipulate photos?
- What are layers and why are they important?
- How can I organize my layers?
- How, and in what format, can I save my awesome creation.
- How much?
- A$ 299 per person
- Bring your own laptop and Photoshop subscription